Meet Dr. Don
“Everyday provides me a special opportunity to make an impact in a person’s life. Just as every individual is unique, so is every smile. Achieving a beautiful smile starts by listening to each of my patients and taking the time to understand how I can help bring out a smile they can truly call their own. My goal for all of my patients is to provide the highest quality orthodontic treatment in a caring, positive, and educational environment. Being an orthodontist has been very rewarding because of the joy and confidence I am able to bring to my patients.”
– Dr. Don Dau
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Arts, University of South Florida
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine, University of Florida
- Master of Science, orthodontics, Saint Louis University
Dr. Don strives to keep up to date with the advancements in orthodontic treatment and research. He believes life long learning is an integral part in being able to provide the highest quality treatment and outcomes for his patients.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- Orthodontic Education and Research Foundation
Dr. Don’s family immigrated from Vietnam to the United States in 1985 and is the younger brother of Dr. Steven Dau. He grew up in the Tampa Bay area and is an avid sports fan who loves to support the local sports teams including the Buccanneers, Rays, Lightning, and Bulls. During his free time, Dr. Don enjoys being outdoors playing basketball, golfing, and fishing from his kayak.