Main Texting Number for both offices (813) 929-3361
Dau Orthodontics will re-open on a limited basis starting Monday May 4th, 2020 for routine orthodontic care. Dr. Dau and our team have been working diligently over the last two months to virtually monitor and provide limited care to our orthodontic patients. As we prepare to re-open our office, our goal is to maintain the health and safety of our team and our patients. We will continue to strive to provide you with excellent, timely orthodontic care. We will follow the guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the American Dental Association (ADA), and the American Association of Orthodontists (AOA). We will take extreme caution during each procedure to ensure safe treatment for all patients. We have instituted a few changes to maintain a safe working environment.
1) PRE-APPOINTMENT: We will text you a pre-appointment questionnaire. Text and respond back prior to your arrival. Please do not come if you have a persistent cough, trouble breathing and or elevated temperature (above 100.4 F)
2) VIRTUAL CHECK-IN: When arriving at our office, please stay in your car and TEXT our main office number (813) 929-3361. We will check you in and text you when you or your child is ready to be seated. You may accompany the patient to the door but only the patient is allowed in the office. EXCEPTIONS: Young child, New Patient Exam, Consultations (ONE adult can accompany)
3) MASKS: All adults entering our office must wear a mask.
4) IN-OFFICE: Patients temperature will be taken (once our non-touch thermometer arrives). Readings over 100.4 F will not be seen and will be rescheduled. No toothbrushing in office so please brush prior to arriving. Patients will wash hands prior to seating. Our staff will wear masks at all times.
5) UPDATES: We will text you following your child’s appointment to update treatment instructions, progress. We may also ask a parent to come in as needed.
6) FOLLOW-UP: We will text or call you to set up your next appointment.
Our office is allowed to re-open with restrictions to have limited number of people at any given time in order to maintain social distancing as best as we can. As a result, we will see a reduced number of patients per day. Some appointments may be required to be shifted around or rescheduled. Your appointment duration may also be longer than normal. We continue to ask for your patience understanding during this pandemic recovery period. We are excited to be able to resume your orthodontic treatment.
“Your care is our utmost importance. Together we will get through this difficult time.”
Sincerely, Dr. Steven V. Dau and Dr. Don H. Dau