The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our staff will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option with you, so you can make the best choice for you and your smile. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
Our simple, all-inclusive treatment fee includes all necessary braces and appliances required for treatment, retainers, and retainer follow-ups after your treatment is completed. There are no charges for your records prior to treatment. We have several financing options available:
- In-house payment plan with no interest. Financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over the duration of treatment.
- We offer Care Credit which is a third-party financing plan to cover 100% for the cost of treatment without down payments or prepayment penalties.
- If payment is made in full, there will be a fee discount.
If you have orthodontic insurance, we will help you to determine the coverage you have available. Our office will file all necessary papers and submit your claims. Reimbursement may be paid directly to you or to our office, depending on your preference and your insurance company’s policies.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.